Areas of experience
Internet marketing, internet advertising, web marketing, web advertising, interactive marketing, interactive advertising, search engine advertising, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO) marketing, advertising, e-commerce, web design, web merchandising, sales support, graphic design, print advertising, public relations, event production.
- Bachelor of Science, Advertising/Public Relations Texas Christian University (TCU), Fort Worth TX, graduated May 2002
- Minors in Spanish & Psychology, area of emphasis in Marketing
- 3.57 GPA, Cum Laude
iProspect :: Associate Director – Natural Search
Leading SEO product, strategy, structure and direction across all iProspect offices.
- Setting strategic direction for SEO product across iProspect.
- Coordinating with training, sales, account services and executive teams to implement changes to approach and tactics.
- Strategic direction and hands-on assistance with issues and opportunities across iProspect clients.
Range Online Media / iProspect :: Associate Director – SEO
November 2010 – June 2011 – promoted
April 2009 – November 10 – similar resposibilities under title Senior SEO Leader
Leading SEO product and team for Fort Worth office.
- Responsible for direction and success of SEO product on a revenue growth and revenue per head basis; exceeded revenue growth targets 2 straight years.
- Driving improvements in SEO process and spreading practices across entire team.
- Participating in sales process including internal prospecting, participating and leading sales pitches, assisting with RFPs, aiding sales team members in preparation and developing sales materials.
- Managing up to 7 team members, growing the team from 3 individuals.
- Personally managing a stable of SEO clients hands-on, in addition to providing strategic and/or management leadership for 20+ further clients.
Range Online Media / iProspect :: Senior SEO Account Manager & Evangelist
May 2008 – April 2009 – Promoted
August 2007 – May 2008 – similar resposibilities under title SEO Account Manager
October 2006 – August 2007 – PPC account management duties under title Account Manager
Managing SEO campaigns for clients in the retail, luxury goods, mobile software, travel and other industries. Participated in day-to-day and special SEO projects, sales and re-pitch efforts, article writing and trade show / conference presence.
- Developing site audits, consulting on implementation and providing guidance and direction on further site development that resulted in consistent patterns of growth in site traffic and revenue.
- Providing training in copywriting and technical practices for client teams and employees, including 150+ copywriters and merchandisers for Macys.com.
- Researched, developed and contributed to client and agency best practices for arenas such as corporate blogging, social networking, digital asset management and video syndication.
- Managing pay-per click and pay per call accounts including keyword building, bid monitoring and management, creative development, researching new opportunities and results analysis.
- Monitoring and reporting news and trade developments for the team and for clients
- Achieved results in PPC campaigns above expectations for conversions and profitability in overall results and product-specific pushes; Increased profit by more than 900% over previous year’s cruise high season results and an increase in online bookings on a 50% YOY reduction in media budget.
Advantage Rent-A-Car :: Marketing Associate
November 2003 – October 2006 – Resigned to take position with Range
Participated in a wide range of online and traditional marketing activities for local and system-wide functions including online presence, promotions, customer loyalty and experience, sales and local market support.
- Analyzed, monitored and improved online presence including research, promotion management and creating display advertisements averaging double standard response rate.
- Maintained and fulfilled day-to-day management of relationships with major online partners.
- Designed and managed new employee website and updated client-specific content.
- Managed sponsored search advertising program including keyword list and bid management. Responsible for and exceeded ROI requirements and achieved higher than average sales conversion.
- Produced sales collateral, advertisements, presentations and promotional items.
- Developed value-added programs, location upgrades and targeted sales efforts.
Further positions and internships available on request.