Highlights of my search marketing experience and results. For a complete list of experience, see my full Dallas / Fort Worth SEO resume.
SEO / Natural search
- Localization strategies for international (single country) and multi-national websites.
- Implementation of basic and advanced coding elements and techniques.
- Leveraging merchandising, seasonal planning, and other retail factors and techniques to improve rankings on targeted terms.
- Formal training of copywriters, merchandisers, PR professionals, developers and other e-commerce team members on the importance of SEO and how to leverage it in day-to-day work.
- Testing keywords, keyword targeting strategies and coding approaches to find best situational practices for a site / brand, and overarching practices for natural search optimization as a whole.
- Use, optimization and customizing SEO-specific tools like Brightedge, Conductor Searchlight, Moz and SEMRush, and leveraging analytics for tracking and analyzing performance.
- Integration of SEO into content marketing efforts, planning, and content creation.
SEM / Paid Search
- Responsible for managing spend based on return, lead-generation, traffic / audience prospecting and setting up new opportunities.
- Responsible for building, managing, testing and improving landing pages.
- Google Advertising Professional certification.
- Averaged 10% conversion and 40:1 returns overall on immediate online purchases in previous position (analytics system did not allow for tracking latent purchases or phone-in purchases).
- Tracking of efforts through analytics programs like Omniture, Coremetrics, Webtrends and Google Analytics, as well as best practices for URL tracking tags and naming conventions / and hierarchies for tracking.
- Leveraging Yext and Google My Business for coverage of location-based search marketing.
- Testing and optimization for optimal spending and use of PPC and SEO together.
- Consumer electronics
- Travel, airlines, hotels and hospitality
- Finance / Bank
- Content / News / Blogs
- Cole Haan
- Neiman Marcus
- Estee Lauder
- Bass Pro Shops
- American Airlines
- Wyndham Hotels
- Sherman’s Travel
- Saddleback Leather
- Hudson Jeans
- Loeffler Randall
- Frost Bank